Skip to main content

Obtaining a Copy of a Transcript

How Do I Get A Copy of My Transcript?

All current students and alumni from 1998 or later, use the above link to order transcripts online. 

All alumni from 1997 or earlier and former Capistrano Adult School students must complete and sign the Transcript Request form located below:

The request may be sent by e-mail, fax or mail to:

Ginger Hooper
District Registrar
Capistrano Unified School District
33122 Valle Road
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675

949-661-5015 Fax

 Please Include:

  • Name (At the time of Graduation)
  • Date of Birth
  • Year Graduated
  • High School
  • Name/Address of Where to Send the Transcript
  • Phone Number


High School Diploma:

We do not issue duplicate copies of your High School Diploma.  The official document to show proof of graduation is the High School Transcript.


Students 18 and Older:

Students 18 and older must request their own transcripts.  Parents may only request transcripts with a signed authorization from the student.