Skip to main content


Obtaining Work Permits During School Closure 2020
Posted 3/18/20
  1. Print out the form B1-1 Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor and Request for Work Permit-Certificate of Age
  2. Complete Minor’s Information and School Information
  3. Parent or legal guardian must sign their portion
  4. Take form to employer – they must complete and sign employer section
  5. Scan and email completed form with all signatures to:

If you do not have a scanner, you can take a photo of the completed application and email the photo to the email above

  1. Completed Permit to Employ and Work (form B1-4) will be emailed back to you
  2. Student dates and signs the “minor’s signature” section, and takes the completed permit back to his/her employer


If you do not have access to a printer or scanner, please call (949) 234-5994 and leave a message. You will receive a return call to make an appointment to meet with Mrs. Moore in person at the College and Career Campus, 31522 El Camino Real, San Juan Capistrano. Due to very limited office hours, meetings must be by appointment only.


If you have questions, please call (949) 234-5994 and leave a message. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.



  • Work Permit Applications must be signed by the employer.
  • A parent or guardian must also sign the application.
  • A social security number is required to process a work permit.
  • Student ID will be verified through district records
  • The completed “official” work permit is signed by the student and taken to his/her employer.
  • Each new job requires a new work permit.
  • Minimum 2.0 GPA required for a work permit.