Capistrano Unified School District Financial Transparency Portal
The Capistrano Unified School District is committed to honest budgeting, responsible spending, and financial transparency. In this spirit, the District has partnered with OpenGov to provide its citizens and stakeholders with the Financial Transparency Portal. The portal is designed to bring visibility, openness, and accountability to our operations.
We invite you to explore our new OpenGov site to gain a better understanding of Capistrano Unified School District’s expense and revenue data. Our new OpenGov site allows you to explore the District's budget and historical finances in a simple graphical interface. This site provides you the opportunity to view, filter, and analyze revenue, expense, and balance sheet financial data. Each graph or chart is interactive, dynamic, and shareable.
- You'll notice the title of the Report you are viewing in the top left corner.
- Use the scroll bar on the left-hand side to view a list of common or favorite Views on each report.
- Scroll down to Select Filters on the left-hand side to display key menus.
- You can use the Show drop-down to select the data that is of most interest to you.
- Use the Broken Down By drop-down to specify the category you would like the data organized by in your chart or graph.
- Select the Filtered By option to view the data filters. These filters will allow you to select exactly which data you want to include, or exclude, from your graph or chart.
- Use the Search function within each filter to find exactly what you are looking for.
- Click on any of the icons to gain access to financial data.